Version 0.12.1 (Nightly)
Build 2221, 4 May 2021
- ImprovementVarious improvements and performance enhancements
Version 0.12.0 (Beta 14)
Build 2164, 25 April 2021
- New FeatureNew quick search mode as default
- New FeatureNew Dock UI with plugin icon on it
- New FeatureNew design for Here app icon
- AddedAdd dropdown menu support for Dock/Menubar in preference
- AddedAdd custom keywords support for plugin search
- AddedAdd filter support for installed plugin list
- FixedFixed an issue causing plugin reload failure after macOS sleeping
- ImprovementPlugins now can be triggered by
- ImprovementMore compact UI layout for menu bar icons
- ImprovementPlugins now can be export with folder name
- ImprovementNow plugins can check updates from
- ImprovementClipboard now can open link directly
- ImprovementCalculator now retain 9 significant digits
- ImprovementPlugin settings can now support automatic saving
- ImprovementImprove HUD UI display
- ImprovementPopover now can easily hide when mouse out
Version 0.11.6 (Beta 13)
Build 1977, 16 March 2021
- New FeatureClipboard History for text, images, files you’ve copied with shortcut
Option + v
- New FeatureQuick Search support simple math calculator e.g.
- New FeatureQuick Search support opening links directly e.g.
- AddedNew API supported on menubar icon supporting click event
- FixedFixed an issue causing popover not display on menu bar when reopen Here
- FixedFixed bug when exporting plugin from preferences plugin panel
- FixedFixed an API bug with
- ImprovementPopover now support clicking the whole list
- ImprovementNow you can hide both miniWindow and clipboard history by
- ImprovementHide Dock icon by default
- ImprovementHide some useless CoreService from search result
Version 0.11.4 (Beta 12)
Build 1868, 3rd March 2021
- AddedAdded new plugin: Dark Mode Switch
- AddedAdded new API
- ImprovementClick on popover cell to toggle switch
- FixedTrying to fix a crash causing by Menu Bar plugins
- FixedTrying to fix a crash causing by JS plugin data
- FixedTrying to fix a crash causing by Popover list data
- FixedFixed missing image on the popover cell
- FixedFixed an issue that causing
loadsh not working
- FixedFixed an issue related to
- Fixedfixed an issue in which
here.menuBar.setIcon() was not working
Version 0.11.2 (Beta 11)
Build 1758, 18th February 2021
- New FeatureQuick search for apps and keywords.
- New FeatureSearch engines supported(Google, Yahoo, Bing, Wikipedia, etc).
- New FeatureQuick switch search engine with command like
- ImprovementUI improvement on switch.
- ImprovementSearch input now support content from clipboard with
- ImprovementRemove hover highlight when blur.
- AddedAdd new keyboard shortcuts
ctrl+space for mini window.
- FixedFixed bugs of Dark Mode Switch plugin.
- FixedFixed bugs of game plugins.
- FixedFixed a bug that causing local HTML plugin not working.
- FixedFixed several bugs.
Version 0.11.0 (Beta 10)
Build 1650, 23th January 2021
- New FeaturePlugin reset feature supported on mini window.
- New FeatureNew setting icon supported on mini window.
- ImprovementUI improvement on mini window.
- ImprovementMulti-tabs now support mouse hover.
- ImprovementAdded back and forward for the webview.
- ImprovementNew settings menu on the popover.
- ImprovementmacOS Big Sur supported.
- ImprovementVarious bug fixes and performance improvements.
- FixedMenu bar item color can change with dark mode.
- FixedFixed Hover bugs on mini window.
- FixedFixed a bug when dragging items on the mini window.
- FixedFixed several APIs for some plugins.
Version 0.10.3 (Beta 9)
Build 1468, 1st August 2020
- New FeatureNew volume related APIs are available now. Please check out our documentation for more details.
- New FeatureNew i18n API is available now. Please check out our documentation for more details.
- FixedFixed a crash when reloading the mini window
- FixedFixed an issue that causing hotkey API not working.
Version 0.10.2 (Beta 8)
Build 1452, 22nd July 2020
- New FeatureNew README tab on the preferences panel
- New FeatureNew language supported: Simplified Chinese
- New FeatureBrand new icons
Version 0.10.0 (Beta 7)
Build 1410, 9th April 2020
- New FeatureBrand new multi-tabs support on the popover window!
- ImprovementNow the popover window can be updated in real-time when it's open.
- ImprovementReloading plugins cleans up the old data on the mini window, menu bar, popover, and dock.
here.menuBar.setIcon() should update icon image immediately.
- FixedNo placeholder image when
imageURL is empty.
- FixedFormat bytes with Base 2 (1024 bytes).
- FixedFixed a crash when opening the preferences panel.
- FixedFixed a crash when calling
exec() with not existed cwd.
Version 0.9.7 (Beta 6)
Build 1377, 17th March 2020
- New FeatureThe menu bar icon is customizable now!
- New FeatureNew icon set for official plugins.
- New FeatureMenu bar text can set to
- New FeatureMore events like
popover.on('show') are available now. Please check out our documentation for more details.
- New FeatureNew scroller on the mini window and popover window.
- AddedMore preloaded plugins are available now.
- ImprovementVarious bug fixes and performance improvements.
- ImprovementCompletely rewrote the event handling module.
- ImprovementLimit DB wal journal file size to 20MB.
- ImprovementSorted plugin names case-insensitive in the Preferences panel.
- FixedDisabled plugins should not show on the Menu Bar/Dock panel.
- FixedFixed an issue where setting checkbox prefs always failed.
- FixedFixed several memory leaks related to
- FixedFixed an issue where click on a popover cell opens the wrong URL.
here.appleScript() API always returns error issue.
- FixedFixed an issue where menu bar text can't render emoji strings.
Version 0.9.5 (Beta 5)
Build 1314, 8th March 2020
- New FeatureMultiple menu bar icons are available now!
- New FeatureNew two lines style supported on the menu bar.
- New FeatureMore contextual menu items for webview style popover on the menu bar.
- New FeatureNew
hideStatusBar option for webview style popover.
- FixedFixed a memory leak issue when the user selected different plugin to show on the menu bar.
- FixedFixed an issue to speed up images loading on the list style popover.
- New FeatureUpgraded Mini Window/Popover/Dock/Menu Bar related APIs. Please check out our documentation for more details.
Version 0.9.2 (Beta 4)
Build 1259, 1st March 2020
- New FeatureBrand new
webView type Popover is here! Please check out our documentation for more details.
- New FeatureNow click on the menu bar will bring up popovers
- FixedFixed an issue where the label on the bottom of dock icon was clipped
- FixedFixed a bug where always failed when calling
fs.readFile() with no option parameter
- FixedFixed a bug that
exec() can't show stdErr output
Version 0.9.0 (Beta 3)
Build 1208, 23rd February 2020
- New FeatureNew image accessory API (
imageCornerRaidus) for popovers
- New FeatureAdded keyboard shortcuts support for the debug console. (CMD+R: reload, CMD+K: clear)
- New FeatureAdded option parameter for
fs.readFile() (e.g. 'utf8' for text file encoding)
- New FeatureNew "None Option" on Menu Bar and Dock Preferences Panels
- ImprovementUI Tweaks for Dock Icon layout
- ImprovementIdentifier now separated from disk path for plugins
- FixedFixed a bug where Menu Bar may disappear when title is too long. (Limited to 100 unicode characters for now)
- FixedFixed a crash when dragging items on mini window.
- FixedFixed a bug that Menu Bar may failed to be turned off
- FixedFixed a bug where popovers window won't change background color while switch between light/dark apperance
- FixedHide the bottom scroller on mini window and popovers window
Version 0.8.14 (Beta 2)
Build 1162, 16th February 2020
- New FeatureNew advanced tab in the preferences panel
- New FeatureNew
process.checkForUpdates() API for debug plugin
- FixedFixed notarization issue. You should be able to open Here.app from the downloaded dmg file with no right-click needed
- FixedFixed Here Helper app crash
- FixedFixed issue where switching between tabs doesn’t work
- FixedFixed losing focused item when changing category in the preferences panel
- FixedFixed accessibility prompt issue that causing double-tapping shortcuts failed to work
- FixedFixed issue where removing the plugin from preferences panel always fails when there’s already the same plugin in the trash can
Version 0.8.11 (Beta 1)
Build 1110, 10th February 2020
- New FeatureOur first Beta release! Everything is Here!